• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • New Contest!

Welcome Guest! We are running a contest!
    The first 3 members to reach 100 posts (besides Kenson) will get something special!
    (Hint? It's something related to Steam!)
  • Guest, Don't forget to take a look at the Calendar if you want to see what my content schedule is like!

Staff member
Content Creator
IRL Friend
Server Staff
Server Member
Feb 14, 2018
As you may know already, today was the first day of my Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal Studios, and La Brea Tar Pits trip.

I posted a few pictures on Instagram, and will over the course of the next couple days. I can’t wait to show you what I see! I also can’t wait to get home and back to making some streams/videos for you guys. I will do my best to get home in time on Wednesday for a stream even if it’s later than scheduled time, and a bonus stream Thursday to make up for the loss Monday.

Don’t forget to keep in touch on Discord. I will check in a few times through the day tomorrow while at Universal Studios. Thankfully they have free WiFi there!

I will make an addition to this blog post over the next few days.

Today we spent the whole day at Universal Studios. Check my Instagram (Link above) for more pics! I went on the Jurassic Park water ride 2x, and almost on the Transformers ride 2x (1x). The Studio Tour had a fairly lengthy wait (longest for the rides we did), but it lasted about 45 minutes, with 2 areas with 3D effects with the tram moving with the video, and another scene or two that was real-life 3D. I might cut out clips into a video for YouTube when I get back, but we also visited Amity Island, saw some stuff from Isla Nublar, Fast And The Furious, and Kong.

Tomorrow is La Brea Tar Pits, then home!

This means Wednesday’s stream will be on at it’s regular time.

Well, we’re on the road to the La Brea Tar Pits! I have a feeling I will be taking a lot of pictures there. So I will only be uploading some to Instagram, after we’re on the road back home again. Can’t wait to stream again for you guys Wed/Thurs! 1 hr drive to the pits, 1 hr further from home so it will be like 4 hours minimum for the drive home afterwards, yuck. Haha.

Well. I’m home!! Actually, I have been for a couple hours now. I would say this short trip was WELL worth it. Expect more pics on Instagram tonight!
Last edited: