• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • New Contest!

Welcome Guest! We are running a contest!
    The first 3 members to reach 100 posts (besides Kenson) will get something special!
    (Hint? It's something related to Steam!)
  • Guest, Don't forget to take a look at the Calendar if you want to see what my content schedule is like!

What Would You Like To See In A Video Series?

What Game Would You Like To See?

• ARK: Survival Evolved

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Saurian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanilla Minecraft LP

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Modded Minecraft LP (learning experience!)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other (Please say in thread!)

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KensonPlays

Spinosaurus
Staff member
Spinosaurus
Feb 14, 2018
Cyberspace
Please cast your votes, and post in the thread here to discuss what video series you guys might like to see. Hopefully we can come up with something that doesn't take me like 8 hours to do a single video! xD

OP
OP
KensonPlays

KensonPlays

Spinosaurus
Staff member
Spinosaurus
Feb 14, 2018
Cyberspace
I think I would also enjoy ttr content, although there may not be enough people that would enjoy watching it.
True, but to me, there's already a bunch of other people who do TTR on a regular basis already. (Yea yea.. same with both ARK and Minecraft)

We'll see, I can do a 'test' episode locally to see how much editing it needs.

Chipmunkk

IRL Friend
Feb 17, 2018
There aren't many people making toontown machinimas. I only know of 2 or 3, and they dont have that many subs compared to other toontown youtubers. Maybe you can do in-game challenges to make the game more fun and/or challenging (e.g. only drop vp, only trap and lure w/ a friend factory run, etc.). Just an idea (actually 2) :p

OP
OP
KensonPlays

KensonPlays

Spinosaurus
Staff member
Spinosaurus
Feb 14, 2018
Cyberspace
There aren't many people making toontown machinimas. I only know of 2 or 3, and they dont have that many subs compared to other toontown youtubers. Maybe you can do in-game challenges to make the game more fun and/or challenging (e.g. only drop vp, only trap and lure w/ a friend factory run, etc.). Just an idea (actually 2):p
Yea... But ttr doesn't put out many updates. Very slow in that regard.