• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • New Contest!

Welcome Guest! We are running a contest!
    The first 3 members to reach 100 posts (besides Kenson) will get something special!
    (Hint? It's something related to Steam!)
  • Guest, Don't forget to take a look at the Calendar if you want to see what my content schedule is like!

Private Sub-Minecraft Server? Interested?

Would you be interested in a sub-server that’s ‘vanilla’?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, sorry.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would like too, but I don’t have enough money...

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Maybe some other time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KensonPlays

Spinosaurus
Staff member
Spinosaurus
Feb 14, 2018
Cyberspace
How would you guys like to have a private, mostly-vanilla Minecraft server? It would have to be limited, unfortunately, to help keep costs down. So I would have to most likely keep it limited to the staff of the community, those who can pledge on Patreon (since it costs money to keep a server going!), and those subs can invite 1-2 people. Do you guys think that’s fair?

It would be at the $5/month tier on Patreon, whereas $10/mo will get you access to all other game servers, once their up.

Please vote honestly. If you would like to, but can’t afford it, please pick that option. If you are not interested, please pick that option. ETC.

This server being ‘vanilla’ basically means, a plugin named Biome Bundle, which generates more natural looking landscapes. We may add one or two Quality of Life plugins that don’t mess up gameplay, but may make things a bit more fluid.

Last edited: